The OPS30 Electric Order Picker is an ideal warehouse companion for Stärke’s walkie or rider reach trucks in narrow aisle applications that require individual product or case picking.
The OPS30 features an removable mast and frame for easy transportation, an efficient AC motor and regenerative braking system to increase battery life and productivity, and innovative safety features such as an automatic deceleration function that improves stability while making turns or operating the equipment with the mast extended.
- Efficient AC Output – Features a three phase AC motor, 24V industrial battery and regenerative braking system to ensure long and productive periods in between charges.
- User-Friendly – A Curtis AC fully programmable controller, electric power steering, and stepless speed control combine to provide a smooth, precise and customizable experience.
- Multi-function Display – The display includes information such as battery status, performance indicators, fault indicator, hour meter, accelerator, speed, wheel position and travelling direction indicator, temperature gauge, and pedal and hand brake status.
- Advanced Safety Features – Automatically decelerates when mast is extended to a pre-determined height (adjustable) and while turning.
- Multiple Mast Configurations – Available with both a 2-stage and 3-stage mast, the OPS-30-EPS is able to reach a maximum lift height of 354.3”.
Equipment TypeOrder Picker
Lift Height196.9" - 354.3"